Friday, September 30, 2011

Cupcakes....... OMG THAT WAS AWFUL

I never want to read Cupcakes  ever again.  I saw that I might not want to read it on Phoebe's blog and..... WHO WOULD WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT ANYWAYS???!!!!!!     It scared me but, for some reson, I didn't stop reading. It was SO scary. I knew The Picture on phoebe's blog is helpful, but that freaked me out man. and APPLEBLOOM was in on it too????? that was the most awful thing ever. and yes. follow directions the first time, and DON'T EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVER READ CUPCAKES!!!!!!!  IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.     any ways I know this is copying but,        I ♥LOVE♥ PINKIE PIE      Pinkie Pie:  "Awwww.... I love you too, don't worry. I would NEVER do anything like that to ANYONE.   That was just some stupid fanfiction writen by someone who doesn't care much for me OR my friends." Applebloom: "Ya. Don't you worry 'bout it, we would NEVER."  

I don't know why anyone would want to read that, and why someone said" I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY"         'cuz that was sick. well any way she is STILL our same old wacky PINKIE PIE and she always will be.   
 They still love us, and we still love them.      "Apple-Bloom"
                                                                        "waiting, waiting for all of the apples to bloom,
                                                                      one red-pink blossom is still waiting to bloom,
                                                                             And her name is Apple-Bloom." 

                                                                                                     "Pinkie Pie"
                                                                                 "Joyful, happy, and a party pony till the end, 
                                                                                  who doesn't ♥LOVE♥ Pinkie Pie? Kind, sweet, 
                                                                                    and ready to play, I♥Pinkie Pie."


Amazing 
Persistent 
Player 
Loveable 
Eager 
Bouncy 
Lucky
Outstanding
Odles of fun
Mystery 






Pink-a-rific 
Idea filled
Never bad
Kidder
Inchanting 
Eger to have fun
Positive 
Ichy 
Enchanted with FUN


  So live on ponies and bronys.   - ♦Melody♦

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! ohmygosh so i never read cupcakes, but i know what its about and yeah, Pinkie and Applebloom would never do anything like that :)

    In fact.. you should go check out a post i made if you havent! Its called "I love you Pinkie Pie." you should be able to find it in my blog archive thing on the side ;)

    l8r girly! (oh and be prepared... cuz that post is cheeezzyy!!) but hey, weve all been in that cheezy sorta mood :)

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I saw it but I got bored and thought to myself, "It Can't be THAT bad,can it?" And boy was I wrong on that one.

    ReplyDelete