Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pokemon and Ponies

Hey there. O.k so I'm just gonna jump right into this blogging stuff. So I've been watching a lot of

   Fresh Petty Cure and I got into thinking Hey, what would Chiffon look like as a human girl. So now I'm trying to draw that out. Any ways as those of you who read the titles on things (Yep look up at this blog title.)  must be thinking I that this was about pokemon and ponies. Don't worry I'm getting to that. Because I love writing so much ( I give ALL this credit to Phoebe's idea. I'm such a copy kitty, I know.) I am writing a Pony/pokemon story ( SO I'M SOTA COPING I GET IT!) It's called
  Two Worlds, One Song and it is about my pony ( Melody) who... well... o.k. no spoiling the plot here. the first chapter is going to be up in the next post.    On to the point here ( pokemon) First of all: my newest sketch... The PIKA-CAT. it's a cute cross between a pikachu and a warrior cat. (gonna do that soon) um... oh yeah the ponies (such a dummy , I know ;) ) I saw what I beleve is the first episode of My little pony Friendship is Magic. Second season.  It was titled The return of harmony part 1.                Melody's review:     
    It Was                                   AWESOME!!!!       Ya as you cane tell I really like love the second season. Oh and this is a shout out to.......       Phoebe and her blog!!!!!!!    thank you for the awesome idea of the story and don't worry. I wont copy it.    Time for a random picture.
 ya it's the pony gang. XD. Rainbowdash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and even Spike.      Live on fellow Bronys.    -    ♦Melody♦

2 comments:

  1. Hey Melody!! awesome blog!! im so glad u liked season 2 so far like i do! :D i SO wanna know what happens in part 2!! ^_^ hehe im so glad to have someone to talk about ponies with!!!! :D oh and its ok if your doing a story like mine, as long as its not completely the same :) which reminds me, i gotta finish chapter 2!!! :D ok well im gonna go finish it, shold be in by next post! ttyl!!

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Phoebe. Thanks and no worries I don't think that our stories are the same. thank you I tried to make my blog colorful. I'm trying to type up my story, Two Worlds, One Song. Sadly it's going to take me a wile because I typed up the word perfect 10 and i don't have a printer. Ya!!! I can talk too you about ponies ( score um... i duno um... 1000000000 for Bronies) later - ♦Melody♦

    ReplyDelete