Sunday, September 18, 2011

Two Worlds, One Song - chapter 1 - A Mystery Melody

Hello again. I know I already posted today but I want to get this done now. So here is my story.


CHAPTER        -   A Mystery Melody

Pinkie Pie burst into Twilight's study yelling," A New Pony Is Coming To Ponyvile" over and over until Twilight stopped her."Hold on there Pinkie. O.k. so when is this new pony coming," said Twilight, tossing another book on stars on a big pile of books that Spike was already trying to sort out."Any minute now! Come one lets go. Lets go! Pinkie Pie was always exsited when new ponies came to Ponyvile."We better get going then if we want to get there on time. Spike lets go. Spike?"....I'm here, but I'm buried under all of your books, Twilight,"said Spike pushing his way through a pile of  books all on gems, sewing, and that sort of stuff."Sorry Spike I told Rarity I would help her with her with her new dresses."Suddenly Spike didn't care much about all the books, because he had a big crush on Rarity." Oh it's fine. Now let's go." said Spike, jumping over a pile of books and heading to the door.Soon everyone was at the entrance to Ponyvile. Then in just a few minutes the new pony showed up.Her coat was a beauty full shade of purple and her hair was light blue with darker blue streaks.Her light green eyes glittered in the light and she had a healthy set of wings. Soon she was at the end of the crowd of ponies. "HI! I'M PINKIE PIE!" said Pinkie Pie with a smile."My name is RainbowDash.""I am Rarity. Nice to meet you.""I'm Applejack. Mighty fine to meet you.""I'm Spike.""And my name is Twilight Sparkle.""Hello. I'm Melody. Nice to meet ..you...... all.......?""Um...Rarity what are you doing...?""Yes!-"said Rarity looking at Melody in all angles."-Oh Melody you might just be the perfect model for my new dress.""Really?" said Melody. She had never been asked to model, let alone try on, a newly made dress before."Hey we can all be buds." said Rainbow Dash."YES!!!!cheered every pony. How 'bout it Melody?""...YES!I would LOVE too.Oh no. I have to get going. How about we meet up later?""Sure""If Anyone needs me I will be living over there in that tree house. See you guys later."  She said, already galloping away. As she entered the tree house and put a small bag on the bed. She opened it and spread the items all over the bed. There were two maps, ( one on how to get to ponyvile an one called a poke-map) 3 Books,( All you can eat cooking, Stars and Planets, and a note book) a hair brush, a small pink machine, and a small box. Inside the box was a phone-like machine, a small stick looking thing and key. After she had put it all away, Melody stepped outside to find her new friends.


Soon she found Pinkie Pie and Twilight looking for something. "Hey guys. What are you looking for?""Hi Melody. Twilight and I were going to make cupcakes, but I lost my recipie. "Hold up. I have something I think you'll like. I'll go get it." Soon the three of them were all at Pinkie Pie's bakery and Melody was instructing them on what to do.Pinkie took one bite and said, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... these are tasty,but we have so many of them. What should we do with them?""I know."said Twilight. " We could all have a big sleep-over with the others and share them.""Great idea, Twilight. We can Have it at my house." offered Melody."Sure."They all agreed and went to get their things.  


Soon everyone was at Melody's place and their sleeping bags were all neatly placed on the floor. Gathering in a circle Applejack said," So Melody, Where are you from?"Suddenly Melody was stiff with memories of her old home.Could she tell them even this much? "Um..... Twin-leaf town... ""Twin-leaf town? IS that in Mane-hatten? "asked Fluttershy."uhhh.....""Hey Melody what's your talent?" asked Twilight, suddenly saving Melody from Fluttershy and Applejack's questions."My talent is Music. Why?""Well because your cutie mark has a strange disign on it is all. Hey It's the same disign as that necklace your wearing.It was true. Melody's cutie mark was a pokeball made to look like an 8th note with smaller 8th notes around it. Wile her necklace was a Pokeball charm that opened in the middle. "Um........... Ya I guess so.""Melody, If there's something that's bothering you, you can tell us." said Rainbow Dash, worried about her friends."Oh it's nothing" she said walking over to the bed to get a big bag of poffins. "we made these this morning." she said. Suddenly a box on the shelf dropped to the floor with a thud."OH NO!" said Melody, panicked that something in the box broke. "Oh thank goodness." she said holding a phone-like machine in her hooves."What is it?"asked Applejack. "You can tell us." Worried how her friends would react she held the device up to the light. Then grabbing a small key from the box she said, "O.k. I trust you, but you can't tell anyone!""Don't worry we won't tell. We Pinkie Swear."   "Cross My Heart Hope To Fly Stick A Cupcake In My Eye!" "Alright she said unlocking the phone with the key.      Change!   Pokemon!     Beat Up!" Melody began to glow. 

__________________________________________________________________________________


Well what did you think? God bless you all - 

                                                                          ♦Melody♦

No comments:

Post a Comment