Sunday, September 18, 2011

Two Worlds, One Song Chapter Two - Melody's Wish

I know I just posted chapter one but even I'm dieing to know what happens next. so here you go. enjoy:).

                                              Chapter 2 - Melody's Wish 
"You see, My story goes back to when I was just a little kid. I was about 5 when I saw two Pokemon being picked on by the local boys. I managed to make them stop and I played with Plusle and Minun all day. When my mom called me back inside I asked them if they had homes. After they said no I couldn't just leave them there. I took them in and my parents said yes. Over time, we became the best of friends. I wanted to become a Pokemon coordinator with Plusle and Minun. But just when we had won our first contest some Pokemon lab. people came and told us that I was the one chosen to travel to other worlds for scientific research. I had no choice. The only problem was that I had to leave my Pokemon, my friends, and my dreams of becoming a star coordinator behind me. I said yes, but I miss them all SO much. In my world, there are ponies, but it's as if no one can hear me. I left, and now I'm here with you. I didn't want to tell you all because I thought you wouldn't want to be my friends any more. I'm sorry." " Oh Melody..." Until now, nobody knew how much pain she was in from the start. " We'll always be friends. You don't need to worry. We won't ever leave you." " We better get to bed soon. It's almost 10:00p.m." " Ya. We'd better. Good night guys.""Nite" "Night""Good night everyone."" Good nite." "Nighty nighty.""Have sweet dreams every-pony" But Melody didn't have good dreams at all. She dreamed that every pony HATED her. She dreamed her friends all disappeared and left her all alone.     "Melody! Melody wake up! Wake up Melody, Wake up!" "huh... What's wrong?"  "Your Phone-thingy. It's Glowing!"Picking up the phone she unlocked with the key and it said," Come home. Flame Master has appered and we are worried. Come home.""Who's Flame Master?" Suddenly at his name Melody froze with fear." What is it Melody?" " He's evil. That's all I'll say. He's out to get my world and he is the resone I fear that every one will leave me."   Every one looked puzzled. Why would Melody think, let alone fear, that every-pony would leave her? " Why would you think that anyone would just get up and leave you?"" Because...." Melody felt like a fire had begun to burn inside her."..... he did."                                          ________________________________________________________________________________ 

Well that's chapter 2 ( rewrite due to being a copy kitty ) Sorry I't so short but ya thats what I have so far. later -            ♦Melody♦

6 comments:

  1. umm, Melody? no offence, but this is almost EXACTLY like my story... just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoebe, Sorry. I found that mistake yesterday, but my computer wouldn't let me log on. SUPER SORRY!!! ( I'm SOOOO Sorry Phoebe. ) All fixed now. Working on It as we speak. One again I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Sorry phoebe. - ♦Melody♦

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok, i know you wernt trying to copy my ideas or anything XD anyway good luck on writing your own story Melody! :)

    God bless!

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Phoebe. I re-wrote it so I wouldn't be such a copy - pony ( or kitty ) hpoe you like ( thank you for being my friend ) - ♦Melody♦

    ReplyDelete
  5. no problem buddy! and dont worry bout it :) and of course! well always be friends! ^_^

    thx Melody! i really appreciate it :) btw its going great so far!!! :D this inspires me to make chapter 3 of my story right away! ^_^ ttyl buddy!

    *brohoof!*

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks phoebe! can't wait for your next post - ♦Melody♦

    ReplyDelete