Friday, September 23, 2011

Two Worlds, One Song - chapter 3 - Who is Infinity?

Hello. Chapter 3 ( Yes I will make NORMAL posts soon.)

 Every-pony looked at her strangely. " Um..... I don't quite understand."said Fluttershy, in her cute yet shy way. Melody felt as if all the things she had already told them about herself was worthless if Flame Master was there, in her home of Twin-leaf town. " Well Flame Master's story is sort of the missing link to my story. When I was little, I used to read our town's myths. My favorite was called   "How Infinity came to us"  It went like this.       "Long ago deep in the night sky, two shooting stars touched and created a spark. It landed on a little girl named Melody Wish. Mean wile a powerful force of evil came up from the underworlds. It hit a young boy named Flame Blitz. On the night of the world's first solar eclipse, the evil inside of Flame Blitz awakened. This turned him into the most evil of all " Shadow Master" But at the sight of her home being in danger, Melody Wish transformed into Infinity, The Ultiment sorce of Memory. She saved the world from Shadow Master, but he now knew what held the power he wanted. Infinity. .......""Who is Infinity?" asked Spike."It is said that Infinity is all of the world's power, so that's what I'm guessing Flame master wants. I think that he is the next generation of Shadow Master. But who is Infinity?"   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So ya I know it's SUPER short, but That's all I've got so far. live on - ♦Melody♦

2 comments:

  1. This story's gettin awesome girl! keep it up! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Phoebe. But I still think yours is better. XD I can't wait to see what happens next. - ♦Melody♦

    ReplyDelete