Saturday, October 1, 2011

OCTOBER!!!!!!! XD

Hey guys! Happy First Day Of October. :)  hey so you might be seeing a lot of me online today because I have no life. Hahaha no I have a life but nothing going on today. When my friend Lisa came up to me yesterday and said," I know your a lemon Charlie." i was all like "What the... Oh ya. I know who you are Charlie." Now before you all start going "What the........" watch this. (P.S. My brother's name is Charlie )

 The song is called "Charlie" - by the secret lemon project. When I saw this I went " ........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"   I shared it with Lisa the next day and we both went nuts for it.
 I would kill for some good lemonade right about now........ ( Suddenly horrible memories of Cupcakes come back to me)  Um...... you know what? Never mind.

 Awwwww.... The Cutie Mark Crusaders like lemonade too.   ( look at Scootloo, eaten some suger.) Also my plant cell project. People kept saying, "Is that cake for real?" and here is what I said:

So ya um..... gosh I have no clue on how to end this post cleverly, Good Bye? - ♦Melody♦

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! haha sorry i havent been on in a while! one word... homework XP

    haha! but yeah its great to talk to ya again!! :)

    so have you heard?? the 3th episode of ponies comes october 15!!! even though thats only like, 13 more days, its still wayyy to long for me! lolz
    or as Applebloom would say...

    "i want it nooooowwwwwww!!!" XD

    haha! k well ill talk to ya later! :)

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Phoebe. I can't wait ether. every day I check my recorder to see if the episode will come out early but no. It's sad because since I've watched them all so far, I had nothing fun to do today. NEWS FLASH: getting sick on the weekend sucks! I wish to not be sick any more! Can't wait to talk to you again - ♦Melody♦

    ReplyDelete