Thursday, December 29, 2011

Talent Show

Hey guys! Melody here, happy and ready with some updates. So I FINALLY Picked a song for my schools talent show in March. I'm going to be singing This Is The Stuff  by  Francesca Battistelli. I oh it all to Phoebe! As usual Phoebe has helped me with another crisis. Every year some thing happens so that I can't nake it, but this year I ALMOST didn't have a song. THANK YOU, PHOEBE!  For those of you who don't know this song (Which is HIGHLY unlikly considering Phoebe is, like, the ONLY reader I have) here it is:
                            Cool, right? Well, I like it and it's less than 4 minutes so I can sing it. :)


Next is the Two Words, One Song update. So DON'T think that I'm gonna rush  through it all, but I am REALLY SUPER exsited about starting a new story. I got the idea when I was in the shower, and I was shampooing my hair, and you know how you sing in the shower? Well I started sining this:
Yes, I know it's japan's music, i don't really care. ANYWAYS... I was remembering demetional traval;  Thus a new idea was born.AndI will give NO hints about the plot. Also, NOONE BOGHT MY MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!     Oh well.


There is also MY NEW PAJAMAS!!!!!!!    This might be stupid to some, but these are PIKACHU PJS! Next post or so will have my new clarie's stuff (Shopping tomarrow) + the pjs.


                                                                                                                    
    




                                                                                                    -  Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment