Saturday, December 31, 2011

Prrety Cure, Sparkle

Hello peoples. So, the finaly chapter Of Two Worlds, One Song is comming alomg wonderfully. Also: I got a fanfiction.net account. MusicalMelody-Chan is my pen name. Saddly (Don't Say I said this PLEASE) because of the spam problem I can't write stories until January 1, 2012; 1:50 p.m. WAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Well, when I do get to write on it, First story is:

        Pretty Cure, Sparkle! Its the story of 4 normal middle school girls: Momoko,Asuka; Minodorin,Sakura; Kagami,Isketio;and Sakura, Saku. FIRST OF ALL:   NOTE!!!!!!!
in japan, names are said, last name then first name. Exsample: (Japan style) Momoko, Asuka - ~ - (english style) Asuka Momoko          -         -      -              ALL THAT I'LL SAY IS THAT.   for a theme song, I'm using the Shuffle Precure standard   (FANMADE).  Well, thats all. - Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment