Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Magic

Hey guys! Melody here and Merry Christmas!
This is the first official post on my new...   LAPTOP!!!!! I've wanted one forever and ever and this Christmas made it come true.  Here is some awesome Christmas music for you all.
Pjoebe, I know you'll like that. Best Christmas ever! Guess what my dad got for Christmas:  The Texting Dictonary. Hahaha... You Gotta love the things that guy does. Winter Break is apon us again, but we have no homework. You'd think that I would LOVE that, but now I have NOTHING to do this week. WAIT!!!! Two Words, One Song! I'll write the speicial finally chapter. (# chapters rolled into one!)



So the other day I was in class and My teacher says, " O.k kids, we have 2 days left in school. How about we make ginger bread houses in 2 days."    I ean really?!? Not even with ginger bread, with gram crackers! It just says, "We dont like the hollidys," about the class. JK JK JK JK!!!!!



Oh:     MOST elaborate anine song EVER!!
Gotta love the Precures.   Well... that's just about it for this post. later - ♦Melody♦

No comments:

Post a Comment