Sunday, November 20, 2011

Update ( anime, manga, and so much more)

Hello everyone. So today I relized that I have been SUPER busy lately, thus I haven't been online much. SOOOO here is an.....drum roll please...........
 UPDATE!!!!!   omg!!!!!  ya it's my first ever update. O.k. so first up: MANGA!
Yes. Manga (Cartoons. Japan. You get the picture.) Today I got the manga book~Miki Falls. by Mark Crilly.  Also: I am starting to make my own manga book called, 
                                Melody the Poke-girl.
   SOO... OMG!!!! I found this AWESOME song on Phoebe's blog and I so want to get my friends to sing it with me. :) it would be SO much fun. 
                       At The Winter Gala (Remix) But it could work. I mean if :
  • Lisa - Pinkie Pie  
  • Karen - Applejack
  • Gladys - Rainbow Dash
  • K.K. - Rarity 
  • Sadie - Fluttershy
  • Me (Melody) - Twilight Sparkle 
O.k. So I am NOT going to be Twilight S. because she is the main pony on show. I picked her because I like the part she plays .. in the SONG! (get a life haters.) I really hope they'll say yea, I want people to realize that we all have GREAT voices. (once again: Get A Life Haters.) PLEASE please please guys! I REALLY want to do this with you. Oh get this: when I found out they had precure all stars dx3 I watched it, WITH OUT knowing about the 2 that com before  it. (Precure all stars dx & dx2.) but watched them now so I'm o.k. Also: My first manga. Melody the poke-girl is gonna be awesome! I just hope I can get it done in time (it goes on sale 12/22/11 I gotta get a move on!) AND For my birthday party (12/11) Well I'll let Rainbow say it for me:   It's gonna be...
  Haha. Warrior Cats (by Erin Hunter) themed! Please do that song with me guys! I'll do anything (I know you think the song's stupid, but please, Lisa!!!!!!)  
Please!!     - ♦Melody♦

No comments:

Post a Comment